Why Support Tateni?
Tateni relies on the generous support of the public to keep on providing critical services in Mamelodi, especially to the many orphaned and vulnerable children in our community. Thousands of beneficiaries are dependent on the care that we provide, often to people who are otherwise forgotten by society.
Why should you donate to Tateni?
- Tateni Home Care Nursing Services is registered as a Section 21 Company, a non-governmental organization. (Registration number: 97/17226/08)
- Tateni is registered as a Public Benefit Organisation (number 930 026 373) which means that when a donation is made to us we can issue, upon request, a Section 18A certificate which can be used for tax return purposes.
- Tateni is registered as a non-profit organization with the Department of Health and Social Development. (Registration number: 031-196-NPO)
- Tateni has a robust financial policy and procedures to guide our financial governance, and our auditors are HVNS & Co Auditors.
- Tateni has a proven track record with more than 20 years experience working with the Mamelodi community.
You can be sure that your donation will directly help to improve people's lives in Mamelodi.