Make a Donation or Sponsorship
Tateni offers a channel through which you can give to people in need. Even the smallest amount of money or the smallest donation in kind will help us to make Mamelodi a more worthy place to live.
Below is a list of our current, most critical needs. However, if you want to donate something that is not on the list we will be most grateful and will still be able to use it. We are open to discuss possibilities if you feel that you want to specify for which purposes your financial donation should be used.
- Computers or laptops to replace outdated equipment.
- Stationary for school children.
- Books, especially school books for our students and the library at our Drop-in Centre at St. Francis.
- Clothes for children and adults in all sizes.
- School uniforms and sports gear.
- Fresh food to offer healthy nutrition at our Drop-in Centres.
- Catering for 240 learners for two Saturdays a month, as well as 10 days in the June school holidays.
- And of course: Giving your time and talents.
Do you want to make a financial donation to Tateni to support our work?
Please see our banking details below.
|Name of Account||Tateni Home Care Nursing Services|
|Bank Name||First National Bank|
|Branch Name||Lynnwood Ridge|
|Type of account||Cheque|
|Account number||62000 685133|
|Branch Code||25 20 45|
Do you want to make a donation in kind?
For mor information on how to get involved or donate for the "Breaking the Cycle of Poverty" programm you can also contact us on:
+2712 805 9109
+2712 753 9090