Our vision for Mamelodi is a community that cares for the vulnerable and believes and invests in its children and youth.
Our mission is to work with the community, government and business partners (both locally and internationally) to deliver services aimed at:
- Caring for orphans and vulnerable children while preparing them for a better future.
- Empowering disadvantaged school leavers and out-of-school youth to break the cycle of poverty and reach their full potential.
- Caring for the aged who are needy, frail and sick.
- Empathy for the vulnerable and poor.
- Acceptance of those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Self respect and respect for others and property.
- Belief in human capability, resilience and goodness.
- Hope for a better future for our children and youth, backed by life skills, education, training and mentorship.
- Providing integrated and holistic care.