Our vision for Mamelodi is a community that cares for the vulnerable and believes and invests in it's children, the youth and the elderly.
Our mission is to work with the community, government and business partners (both locally and internationally) to deliver services aimed at:
- Caring for orphans and vulnerable children while preparing them for a better future.
- Empowering disadvantaged children and youth
- in and out of school - to break the cycle of poverty and reach their full potential.
- Caring for the aged who are needy, frail and sick.
- Empathy for the vulnerable and poor.
- Acceptance and non-discrimination of those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Self respect and respect for others and property.
- Belief in human capability, resilience and goodness.
- Hope in a better future for our children and youth, backed by life skills transfer, education, training and mentorship.
- Providing integrated and holistic care.
- The importance of strengthening families and communities in the fight against vulnerability and poverty